Sunday 18 August 2013

Funky Sunday

Morning lovely crafters,

Here I am on this beautiful day to show you what I made yesterday with my Funkyhand 'I love you sew' download papers( all offcuts),Papercraft-factory cdrom - Wishes & Kisses image and typed sentiment.

I've also used my new lace from the lovely Ribbon Girls, Prima gems, fine liner for faux stitching,glitter and scalloped die.

Challenges:
that craft place blog - challenge-stitch-real-or-faux
audsentiments challenge blog-anything-but-birthday-card
sister act card challenge-20
creative fingers challenge blog - anything goes
Creative corner challenge - rick-st-dennis-sponsored-challenge - anything goes

Have a funky Sunday....

Love Debs x




5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Debbie this is absolutely gorgeous your really good at this and the layout is brilliant too and the colours xx

Julie said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie t

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours and fabulous LO.
Debs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Magpies Delights Crafty Home said...

Gorgeous make xxx Thanks for joining myself and the rest of the DT over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Look forward to seeing more of your makes in the future (((((HUGS))))) xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...