Saturday 31 August 2013

Butterflies

I'm back,

I had a nice morning yesterday visiting my friend Linda who I used to work with.It was so nice to catch up with a nice coffee and a teacake.Shamus and Shannen took me through to Goole - bless them. I've had a rough few days with my nasty neighboursmaking life unbearable so I've picked myself up as it's been so hard to craft.I eventually managed to put a card together today. I've got a big to do list - will I get it done.... who knows..
I used my Polkadoodles 'Sundae of Seasons' cdrom.Really enjoyed doing some cutting out.Very theraputic.

Challenges:
crafty bloggers network challenge-14-august- favourite things - butterflies & lots of colour
polkadoodle week-34-challenge-all-things-bright-and beautiful
cute card thursday challenge-284-things-with-wings

Off I go to craft.Have a super weekend.

Love Debs x

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just delightful and I adore all those pretty butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karon said...

Great card - love all the butterflies - thanks for joining in at Polka Doodles - All Things Bright and Beautiful Challenge. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, beautiful butterflies, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,great colours and fabulous design.xxx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, such pretty pastel colours and gorgeous butterflies.
Pauline
x

alethea said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the butterflies!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

Sandra H said...

Oh sorry to hear about your neighbours Debbie hopefully your day out took your mind of them......Simply gorgeous is your card and so adorable are those butterflies xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...