Wednesday 14 August 2013

Butterflies & Bows Midway Reminder

It's Wednesday.....

Time for a midway reminder over at Nutcrafters so it's another 'butterflies & bows' with one of the new digi stamps available on the website shop.
 The digi is called 'Garden Friends' from Nutcrafters shop.I coloured it with distress inks, promarkers and pencils on the blades of grass.I also used a Go Kreate die for the frame, I also added some clouds,ribbon,bakers twine and flowers.

Remember we have 2 prizes up for grabs and our fantastic Top 3 spots too.So why not pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made.

Challenges:
stampin for the weekend - shape-it-up
qkr stampede challenge-51-no-squares-allowed
one stop craft challenge-238-pastel-colours.
delicious doodles challenge-48-butterflies
i love promarkers challenge-181-summertime
happy campers cc-challenge-no-20-summer

Before I go look at these beautiful lillies I was given last Friday when I met up with my crafty friend Sheila & her partner Tom.
How lucky am I.So pretty.
See you all soon.I'd like to welcome my newest followers Sylvie & Desire, I really appreciate you following me and all my other lovely followers too.Candy coming very soon.....

Love Debs x


8 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, your card is so delightful!
i love the tender colour-scheme!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

brenda said...

Slowly catching up with everyone after my hols Debbie and see you have been busy.

This is such a lovely sunny card and those lilies are beautiful, my favourite cut flower especially the pink ones.

B x

Ardilla said...

Fantastic card! I love the image and the colors...
Thanks for joining us this week at QKR.
Ardilla :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, card, love it, such soft colours, too, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck, and fabulous flowers, I do love lilies xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie......Awwwww so cute is your image your card is gorgeous and the background on your card is stunning xx

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love the embossed background and cute image
Thanks for joining us at I♥Promarkers and good luck
tracey x

Bettina L. said...

Oh love this.Great shape and love the details with the swirls, flowers and clouds. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cheerful creation. Love the bow in her hair. Gorgeous flowers too.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...