Saturday 17 August 2013

In the garden

Good evening lovely bloggers,

I decided to have a bit of a crafty day today. I got a thank you card finished off this morning that's been sat on my table all week and this is the card I did this afternoon.I got my inks out and had a little play.
It's quite different for me but I quite like it.I did some masking to create some background hills, need to practice a bit on my sky to create clouds. I also added some doodling around the edge of the card.

Trees, bunting & clouds are from Polkadoodles Picknix cdrom. I printed them and cut them out. 

Challenges:

I've had some lovely surprises over the last couple of weeks.First I won a £10 voucher from 'The Ribbon Girls' for a challenge I won over at A Creative Romance, then I won a redraw over at Winter Wonderland so that was a Crafters Companion £10 voucher and yesterday I won the Joanna Sheen blog candy of a cute 'Little Susie's Zoo stamp set. It has made my week.

I also received these beautiful flowers from my Mum and my Step Dad Bob as I've been feeling a bit rough this week and also upset due to the constant barking from my neighbours dogs.I love dogs but feel sorry for the 3 St Bernards squashed in a 2 bedroom detached house with a small garden.They are beautiful dogs but just need training and more walks.
Aren't they gorgeous!! I am so lucky.

I hope you're all having a great weekend.I'll be back tomorrow with my Funkyhand Sunday and with some candy.... Sorry it's taken me so long.

Love Debs x





8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie your card is gorgeous and so are your flowers lucky you wish you had better neighbours though and no dogs take care xx

brenda said...

More lovely flowers Debbie, lucky girl enjoy them.

Love the summertime feel to your pretty card

Hope you have a good Sunday,

B x

Laney said...

super summertime card hun!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this week
hugs
laney

Margaret said...

Lovely card Debbie. Fits the pastel rainbow colors perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Guild Master Crystal said...

Fabulous card! I like your sentiments in the banners :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~Crystal (DT)

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Yvonne

Beverly said...

Absolutely love this card! Glad you joined TT challenge!

Bev

Kara Curry said...

Darling card! I love this image too! Love the Christmas Ribbon you used in the card.Thank you for joining us this week at the Ribbon Supplier Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...