Thursday 6 November 2014

21 Years Married

Afternoon lovely friends,

It's my Wedding Anniversary today, 21 years of marriage. Woo hoo!!!! and I love him to bits. Now I'm not going to get slushy here - me, never.... We are having a day at home together like we usually do and having a nice thai curry for our meal tonight.We'll go out for a meal together another time. 

Here's the card I made for him yesterday. He doesn't like alot of fussy bits.
I used my Tim Holtz woodgrain stencil to emboss, I inked it up.The owls and the branches were from a stamp set from Hobbycrafts.

Challenges:
Hope you're all staying cosy in this chilly weather. I am.
Anyway I'd better get off my bum and do some crafting.Got a birthday card to do for Saturday so off I go.

Hugs Debs x

12 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful xx

Unknown said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary dear Debs, here's to many many more years to come!! You've made such a wonderful card for your DH, it's definitely perfect for a guy! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debs said...

Happy Anniversary Debbie - hope you've had a lovely day.
Love the wood background on this fabulous card.
Sorry I've not been around for a while.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby Debs hope you enjoyed your day and enjoy your meal tonight gorgeous is your card too!

cotnob said...

Happy Anniversary Debbie, I hope you had a lovely evening.
Your card is perfect, I love the adorable little owls.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

Congratulations Debbie and a lovely card for hubby and perfect for this weeks theme.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely card with cute image. Congrats.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Nikki Stalker said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

Judith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judith said...

congratulations on your anniversary - hope you had a nice day, I love this cute Christmas turtle and lovely bright colours - thank you for playing along at TPS this week hugs Judith x

Deonna B said...

Happy Anniversary! Fantastic Card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with TTCRD this week.

mands said...

I hope you had a great anniversary, Great card I really love how "clean" it is and owls are always a winner. Thanks for playing with us at Bizzy Becs

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...