Friday 7 November 2014

Woof, Grr.....walkies

Evening all,

Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday - you are all so kind. 

Today I've got a new download to share with you from Funkyhand, Anice has surpassed herself again creating another fab download. The papers are adorable for our lovely pet dogs.It's called the T Dawg Wordbook - you get 34 printable pages of the letters A-Z, numbers 0-9 and 5 A4 matching backing papers too.

I loved it as soon as I saw it.The wordy papers are so much fun. There is alot of inspiration over on the link above from all the funkettes.

Here's my card:

I made an easel card with a word book on it. It was so much fun doing a bone shape from a template. Olly is my Sister and her families dog and he is a bundle of energy.

This is a pic of him when they just got him earlier in the year, he's huge now and such long legs.:

Challenges:

Thanks for popping by today.Hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to.

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

sheila said...

Wow stunning card cute dog too xx

pjmackay said...

Oh my goodness what a darling puppy! Wonderful project super cute! Thanks for joining BBTB2

The Little Stamper said...

I love your bone shaped easel card, and the paper is gorgeous too.

Thanks for joining in with us at CLF this month.

Sharon x

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww too adorable! Thanks for joining our '3 Embellishments' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky' this week. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous makes in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

chanya13 said...

Sweet card, love shape and paper. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Beccy said...

Fabulous card, amazing shape just love it - thanks for sharing with Fab N Funky.

Hugs Beccy x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...