Wednesday 12 November 2014

Snowman hanger

Morning,

It's new challenge time over at Nutcrafters and the theme is:


'Anything but a card' 
chosen by me.

I made a little wall hanging with one of Katie's new releases.

I inked the background using distress inks on my snowflake stencil, really like the effect and added a heart, ribbon, a calendar sheet and lots of swirly gems.


We'd love you to pop over to join in with us and to see what the rest of the teamies have made.

Challenges:

So how have we all been? I visited my Dad and his partner on Sunday as it was her birthday, so I took her some flowers for her present. Shannen came with me then we went to my Dads to do a few jobs for him in the house. Then we came home to do some crafting together.We wanted to try out some chalk paint on some plaques for gifts.The roller did it brilliantly.Such fun.

I'll be back in an hour with another blog post. Thanks for visiting me.

Big hugs Debs x

7 comments:

sheila said...

Cute xx

fiction book reviews said...

Aww what a sweet calendar for December. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Sandra H said...

Oh l do like your calendar Debbie also the layout too!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous calendar Debbie, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 19, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for our Completely Christmas challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Tracey T said...

What a sweet little calendar! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

Fran said...

Looks fab , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...