Sunday 30 November 2014

Claws, Meow and Jingle

Morning

I'm here with a card I put together with the recent release of Kendrick Kat Wordbook. The papers and wordbook pages aren't necessarily for you to create only wordbooks. I like to set myself a challenge when Anice creates a new download for Funkyhand to try something different.

There is nothing wrong with making a wordbook as the possibilities are endless, after all Anice is the queen creator of them. The papers are so fun and quirky in this collection.

For my card I opened the file up in my graphics program and made Kendrick kat do some fun poses!!!!! He is so cool....

I typed a sentiment and started to put my card together. I cut out some of the words from 1 of the papers to add some interest.


Remember you can pop over to our Facebook page or see this or the latest posts from the funkettes at Get Funky and Craft.

Challenges

Thank you for all the lovely comments and birthday wishes, you are so kind. Over the last few days I've had a fun filled time. My lovely friends Sheila and Tom visited me on Thursday afternoon to bring a gorgeous card and some money to treat myself for my birthday - bless them.We had a good laugh.
Then on Friday I had a lovely time when I met my Dad for coffee and a little slice of lemon drizzle cake -nice treat seeing as I've been so good lately. 

My daughter didn't take me to meet my dad as she wasn't up to it so Shamus took me.She visited later on. I was spoilt rotten by all my family and friends - I am so lucky. We had a nice film night that night, just me and Shamus.Perfect!!!

Hugs Debbie x

10 comments:

anncreatief said...

Hello,
I saw your card on the blog lovely colours
and what a nice charm.
Thank you for joining with this challenge
greatings Anneke

brenda said...

I am so sorry I missed your Birthday Debbie, so belated wishes. It sounds like you have enjoyed some quality family time. A real fun card today as well.

B x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous Debbie is your card x

Chris said...

Lovely card! I really like the way you've flipped and repeated the image, the colours and design are beautiful! Thank you for celebrating with the Southern Girls.
Chris
x

sheila said...

It's so nice being spoilt xx

Helen said...

Great card, Debboe - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's.

Helen x

Kim said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

Unknown said...

awwwwww such a cute and gorgeous make

thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge over at That Craft Place

Hugs Kerrie xx
TCP DT

chanya13 said...

So cute card !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

alethea said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining in with our 100th challenge celebrations at SGC! Hugsxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...