Wednesday 26 November 2014

Just because...

Back again,
It's new challenge time over at Ruby's Rainbow and it's my turn to choose the theme of:
'Just because'
How nice is it to send a card for no apparent reason. It means more to someone to let them know you're thinking of them etc...
For my card I used the sentiments from a Clearly Besotted Stamps set and the stamped image is a new stamp I bought last week with a voucher I'd won to use at Lili of the Valley
We'd love you to pop over to us at Ruby's Rainbow to see what the rest of the teamies have created as well as joining in with the challenge.

Challenges:
allsorts challenge week-286-no-design-papers-allowed
crafty catz weekly challenge-winter-theme

Well it's been an eventful last few days. I had a morning of pampering on Saturday morning getting my hair coloured and my nails painted, which was lovely. Cooked a meal for my brother in law who has gone back to South Africa today to join his wife.They recently moved out there and he has to come back every couple of months to work till he gets something out there.

Then on Monday we set out to the NEC for our yearly night away to visit the Motorbike show.We met our friends at a services off the MI and was about to set off when we had car trouble which resulted in us not going anywhere and waiting for the RAC to send a recovery vehicle out to pick us and my car up. Disappointing but that's life.We arrived home late and I could hardly move. My body had seized up.I spent yesterday having a quiet day at home doing nothing.
Such is life!!!! 

    Thanks for popping by to see me.
Hugs Debbie x

17 comments:

Basslady said...

what a cutie of a card!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

sheila said...

Lovley cute card xx

Unknown said...

Supersweet card Debbie, love your delicate colouring! So sorry you missed out on your show, and I'm even more sorry for you feeling so miserable, but I hope that today finds you much better again? Sending hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Angela said...

Great challenge you have picked! Love your adorable card...it's so soft and pretty! Sorry to hear about your car troubles...bummer...glad you are safe though.

brenda said...

I totally agree Debbie, just because is no nice and this pretty car fits the bill beautifully.

But so sorry to read your trip out turned into such an ordeal, hope you body is recovering.

B x

brenda said...

Head in the clouds as usual Debbie and totally forgot to thank you for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous sweet card, think I have that stamp. What a shame you didn't get to the show, hope you didn't have tickets x

Sandra H said...

Aww so sweet is your card x

Kim said...

just love the CAS look of the card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

Vickie Y said...

Love the theme! Adorable image and card. Hugs, DT Sis Vickie

Mervi said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts;-))m

Sarah said...

Love your fabulous CAS card and glad you've joined The Cutie Pie Challenge for our Festive Furry Friends Challenge. Good Luck. Sarah :0)

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, such a sweet image and lovely sentiment.
Sorry to hear about your disappointing trip, I hope you are feeling better.
Pauline
x

Jenni's Jems said...

How sweet is this card ! x

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is such a sweetie, what an adorable image.....thank you for joining in with The Cuties xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Very sweet! I love the soft, blue colors in the background.

Helen said...

This is so sweet, love it. Hugs Helen P xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...