Friday 28 November 2014

Forgotten Funky Sleigh Ride

Good morning,

How are we all today? I'm here to share our Forgotten Funky which is where we re-visit a download at the end of each month.
Sleigh Ride is a brilliant selection of papers that are fun and not just for Christmas. Anice always likes people to get the most out of her paper collections. 
You get 20 A4 papers for £2.49. There is a matching word book download available too.

Sleigh Ride downloadable backing papers.

I made a couple of 5x5 cards to add to my growing pile of Christmas cards.I am trying to keep postage costs down so I was determined to keep the designs as flat as possible, yet showcase these beautiful papers. 


Check out the rest of the funkettes creations over at Get Funky and Craft inspiration blog to see what they've been up to with this fun download.

It's my birthday today so Shannen is taking me into Hull to pick up my courtesy car, while mine is in the garage and my Dad wanted to meet me for coffee.So a fine treat. How lucky am I.!We may even manage a little bit of shopping too.

Challenges:

Have a super duper Friday whatever you're up to and I'll share with you my pressies and cards later or tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xx

9 comments:

sheila said...

Lovley bright cards have a lovley birthday xx

Desire Fourie said...

Such fun and festive design papers. Loving the cards.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sarn said...

Hi Debs . . . .thank you for entering Rudolph Day with these two lovely festive cards.

Hugs, Sarn x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous!!

cotnob said...

Happy Birthday Debbie, I hope you've had a lovely day.
Your cards are fabulous, these papers are lovely.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Two lovely bright and beautiful cards.

Kath x

Sharon Smith said...

Lovely Cards! love the choice of colors so contemporary! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xx

scrappymo! said...

Sounds like you will have some fun in Hull!

Two lovely and festive cards.


Hope you will drop by my blog in 2015. The Scrappymo version of Rudolph Days will be held from the 25th till the end of each month!

NGCARDS said...

This is such a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...