Wednesday 5 November 2014

Orange,black and purple

Morning all,
It's midway reminder time over at Nutcrafters and the challenge is:
'Halloween'
I used one of the Nutcrafters freebies again with papers from the Funkyhand halloween/spooky-dookie download that I had left from last weeks wordbook.I love using up my scraps.




Don't forget you've got another week to join in the challenge and the DT will love you to pop over to see what they've been making too.

Challenges:
oldie but a goodie challenge - spooky(old digi stamp, new tulle for the bow and new buttons)

Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments.
Have a great day whatever you've got planned.

Hugs Debs x

5 comments:

brenda said...

What fun Debbie, definitely too cute to spook.

B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, cute ghosts
Hugs Shell xx

cotnob said...

This is a fun Halloween card Debbie, I love your bright colours.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Oooooh this is fabulous x

Wendy said...

Great card... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...