Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for popping by to visit my blog!

Monday, 21 April 2014

A card for a friend

Evening all,

What a beautiful warm day it's been in lovely East Yorkshire.The washing has been blowing on the line and I've been sat crafting at the table - I can't think of anything better, can you? Hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend, it's been a quiet one for us and no chocolate - yet! I have a little easter egg so tonight is the night....

I'd like to welcome my new follower and thank you to all my lovely followers for following my blog.
Here's a card I made last week with my beautiful stamp set from Clearly besotted stamps - take good care. It was for a family friend up in Scotland. It's a different style for me - so I hope you like it.

I wanted to make it as clean and simple as I could - work in progress I think.

Challenges:

Have a lovely evening, time to make the tea.No rest for the wicked!

Hugs Debs x



12 comments:

  1. Debbie your card is really really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful simplistic but stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! CAS cards require a lot of white space by definition... I think you carried that off nicely! I really like the way you put the sentiment around the edge, and then connected it by hand to make the frame - creative! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#104 "Sentiment for a Friend"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Deb, love how you placed your text around the edges, just lovely! Hope you had a great Easter, hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing with AudSentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautifully laid out - I like the separate panel on the side especially. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments! Marie-Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card Debbie, I love the sentiment stamped around the outside.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, Debbie! Such lovely colours too :) Hope you continue to have nice weather! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card the image is simply impressive. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Delightful Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    delightfulsketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous I love the sentiments around the edges x

    ReplyDelete