Tuesday 8 April 2014

Birthday card for a friend

Evening lovely crafters,

Just a quick post to say hello and to share a card I made for someone special.I can't believe how many cards I've made in the last month but it has been so much fun too.Lots of birthdays and Mother's Day.This month I will hopefully get to make some random cards and have a few cards on hand such as Thinking of you, get well soon etc... It would be nice to be organised for a change- so who knows.... Probably wishful thinking .Here is my card. I used a Sheena douglass stamp and some freebie papers.


Thanks for popping by, feel free to join in with my candy.
I'll be back bright and early in the morning.
Hugs Debs x

12 comments:

cass said...

Stunning square card, beautiful design. Gorgeous colour combo, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the big sentiment and pretty pastels

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x

Unknown said...

Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge.and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
XX

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous fab colours and design.xxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Debbie - love the gorgeous soft colours and fabulous sentiment.
Debs xx

Highland Handmade said...

Debbie this is gorgeous! Love the papers and love the leaves xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Debbie ty for entering your fabulous make at Fantastic Tuesday and very good luck. I also have candy on my own personal blog if you fancy having a go http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/ Hugs Judith x

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debbie, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card hun!! I am so loving Sheena's stamps and just treated myself to her new butterflies ones...they are delish!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful design and beautiful card!

Sally said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this time.
Hugs Sally xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...