Friday 25 April 2014

Memories in Sepia download

I told you I'd be back but I've been on the phone with my friend Sheila.We had a good laugh and a catch up.
Here's another new download released today from Funkyhand called Memories in Sepia. The papers are gorgeous and so usable. I printed them onto some acetate and layered up one of the flowers made out of vellum.I am getting very daring. Anice  has done a brilliant job designing these papers. 




These papers are great for male and female.The funkettes have made some lovely samples to show off these beautiful papers.You'll also find more on  our facebook page and on our Get funky and craft blog.

Challenges:

Well it's been a wet and miserable day here in Gilberdyke,East Yorkshire, I've missed seeing the lovely sunshine today. Have a super night and a lovely weekend.

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

sheila said...

How lovely will have to pop over to funky hand hugs xxx

Sandra H said...

Pretty card x

cass said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow love the elegance of this! So very soft!

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Highland Handmade said...

Such a gorgeous card x

Margaret said...

So pretty. Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie - DT

*Ang* said...

Love the colour Debbie. The flowers look fab, great creation.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Hugs, Ang x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...