Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Easter

Hi everyone,

Well would you believe that I had trouble getting Easter eggs yesterday? I know I'd left it abit late but usually they are everywhere. Asda didn't seem to have a big choice.Now I did try and be organised a few weeks ago and ordered them with my online shopping but they were all substitutions so I returned them - whoops.... 

I managed to get Shan one and a couple of little ones for me and Shamus seeing as we are watching our weight and trying to be good.He's lost over a stone and I've lost 9lbs whoop whoop. It's actually not that hard to eat better and to cut the portion sizes down.Anyway I was even a good girlie jut having a coffee and no naughties when I met my friend Julia for a cuppa at Costa yesterday.

Here's a little easter bag that I've made today with the gorgeous freebie download from Nikky at Polkadoodles.
Cute freebie papers too.Thank you Nikky Hall -gorgeous digi's.The bow and the flowers are from the Polkadoodles cdroms that I had in my scrap folder.Hope you likey.
Challenges:

Have a super duper Friday and a lovely weekend.

Hugs Debs x

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty and fun Easter bag. Well done with the new eating routine.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Easter Gift Bag. Like the pastel colors. Thank you for entering Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch14-15 Easter.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

Jo said...

Lovely Easter bag Debs, cute image too! Well done on the weight loss too but make sure you enjoy your Easter treat....you deserve it, my friend, thanks for all the lovely comments you leave me!
hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous project Debs just love everything about it especially the chocolate ....lol xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous Easter bag hunni, super cute image too!! Congrats on your weight loss but i think a little treat for Easter is well deserved :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Shell said...

This is just adorable hun , thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
Shell xx

Lisa xx said...

aaaww how sweet...and thanks for adding the link to this image too

thanks for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card, and super massive well done on your weight loss! xx

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Awesome gift bag. Yes I can believe how hard it was to find eggs on Friday. I was looking for jelly beans without any luck. I hope you had a Happy Easter. Thank you for playing along this week with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Tammy S.

Jools said...

This is lovely, what a great idea for an Easter gift. Great image. xx

Polkadoodles said...

Such a pretty gift, love it! Thanks for joining us at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/ - good luck!

Anne-Marie said...

What a absolutely gorgeous Gift Bag, the image is lovely.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

Anne-Marie x x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...