Wednesday 2 April 2014

New Job

Morning all,

How are all my lovely crafting friends today? Hope you are all okay. 
Now what have I been up to this week: I had a lovely visit from my friends Sheila and Tom on Monday for a few hours. It was lovely to catch up with them and to have a little bit of crafty chat.Yesterday I had a lazy day as I was pretty sore with a little bit of crafting of course.

Here I am with a card using a recent forgotten funky - Funkyhand Shabby Saturday. I needed to make a card for my daughter as she has just started a new job doing home care and I wanted to show her how proud we are of her. Would you believe the only item I printed out was the insert to the card, everything else was in my left over file.



On 1 of my recent posts over on Get funky and craft  and on here I'd took a picture of how I store my left overs. As soon as I posted that picture I had to do something to make them more accessible:

 
Much tidier and easier to find the download left overs in my file now. So why not get your funkyhand bits and pieces out and craft with us. We'd love you to pop over to Get funky and craft to leave a comment and a link to your blogs or go to our Facebook page.

Challenges:

Hugs Debbie x

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Oh my goodness this is gorgeous the layout and the papers are stunning xx

carol said...

Wonderful creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debbie
Thanks for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday ... With your fabulous card....
Hugs zsylvie xxx

cass said...

Wonderful card, love it when we can use our left over bits, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

Hazel said...

Beautiful rosette. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fabulous card Debbie and congrats to your daughter on her new job!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...