Sunday 27 April 2014

Look what I've been given.

Evening all,

Look what the lovely Jo has passed onto me, I am so touched to have received this award.Thank you so much Jo, it means such alot to me.Jo is so kind and thoughtful and a very valued blogging friend.



Here's some questions that Jo asked and my answers:

1. What's your favourite thing to make? I love making anything to do with stamping and papercrafting.
2. What's your favourite colour combo? At the moment it's yellow and white,but it changes.
3. What's your favourite craft thing to buy? Dies.
4. Do you have your own craft space? I use the sun room.Most of my crafty tools etc.. are in there.
5. What craft item would you be lost without? My embosser.
6. Do you craft to music or TV? Mostly to the TV.
7. Are you a messy crafter? Definitely, I spread out along any available workspace.
8. What do you prefer markers, pencils, inks? I love working with them all but markers are my favourite.
9. What do you do if Mr Mojo goes walkabout? I look through my magazines, pinterest and friend's blogs.
10. What's your worst craft mishap? Since I've had the ebosser from time to time, putting my dies on my magnetic mat wrongly and I end up cutting shapes out of my mat. I've done it so many times.
11. If money was no object and you could buy any craft item, what would it be? It would be adding to my collection of spectrum noirs.

Now I have to choose 5 blogging friends who have less than 300 followers. They are:

Sandra (http://sandra-nanagramps.blogspot.co.uk/)
Tammy (http://dropletsinarustybucket.blogspot.co.uk/)
Shaz (http://craftylittleblogger.blogspot.co.uk/)
Shell (http://shellshearer.blogspot.co.uk/)
Angela (http://angela-justmonkeyingaround.blogspot.co.uk/)

I know you are busy ladies so I understand if you don't do awards or just don't have time.
The questions I'd like you to answer are:
1. How long have you been crafting?
2. What is your favourite card occasion to make for?
3. What was the last craft item that you bought?
4. Where do you craft?
5. Do you prefer to craft with cdroms or paper packs/decoupage..?
6. Do you prefer stamps or digital stamps? 
7. Do you like to work from sketches or see how the mood takes you?
8. If you could have any crafty tool or item, what would it be?
9. Do you attend a regular craft club?
10. Are pre-coloured images your preference or do you like to colour?
11.Do you buy any crafty magazines, and if so which ones and why?

Well that's it from me, it's over to you ladies now to choose 5 blogging friends who have under 300 followers to award and to set your own questions. Thank you for being such inspiring crafters and friends to me,especially you Jo.

Big hugs Debs x

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Thanks Debbie so pleased to accept your award l have one of these already from some time back not sure when l will get round to picking my 5 but thank you anyway and well done to the other 4 xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award Debbie, it was really lovely to get to know you a little bit better! So sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days, but we were out visiting customers again, which unfortunately leaves me no time for blogging... But I'm glad I caught up with your latest creations, for you have made such lovely cards again! Enjoy your evening, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Angela said...

Congratulations on the award, Debbie; it was fun to read your answers to the questions!

Thank you for passing it on to me...I will post soon!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done, loves reading your answers x

cotnob said...

Congratulations on your award Debbie, well deserved.
Pauline
x

Highland Handmade said...

Aww thanks Debbie, will see if I can pop this on mine xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...