Wednesday 23 April 2014

Girly, girly

Morning lovely crafters,

It's time for a midway reminder over at Nutcrafters and we still have another week for you to join in with the - 'Girly' challenge.We'd love you to join in, so pop over and see what the rest of the DT have made.There are freebies to use on the page too as well as prizes to be won. 

For my card I've used the 'Fairest' digi stamp from the new 'Enchanted' range.She is a cutie isn't she.I have also used some dies and a heart punch and little flowers from my stash.


Challenges:

Well I'm heading for some blood tests this morning and hoping for a nice day. Don't forget there is still time to enter my candy, just click on the sidebar.

Thank you for popping by and leaving such lovely comments, I really do appreciate you all.

Hugs Debs x

11 comments:

cotnob said...

This is pretty Debbie, I love your fabulous colour combination.
In answer to your question, hubby got me a Grand Calibur for my birthday and the boys gave me some dies and some CDs.
Pauline
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation hun, love the colours & that image is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

PaperDaisies said...

A very pretty card. I love the colour palette you have used. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Debs said...

Super pretty card Debbie.
Hope you are well.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Aaww, that is just so sweet! Love the soft colours and the pretty tiny flowers! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

Tammi said...

This is such a sweet card!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SGCB!

Unknown said...

A very pretty card, Debbie... fab image and great colours! Thank you so much for joining us in our B is for... challenge at Crafty Catz !
Mirella DK
DT Crafty Catz challenge – Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella

Aluna said...

I like shaped card. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck, Joanna DT

Hristovica said...

Lovely fresh colors very gentle image.
Thank you for participating in our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Adriana DT

Jan said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...