Thursday 24 April 2014

Lots of yellow

Morning,
How are we all today? Yesterday was a beautiful day, I got my bloods took and was hoping to go and visit my friends Sheila and Tom but it wasn't meant to be.I was exhausted just going to the docs.So I've rested up and will hopefully get to see them soon. Here's another card for Easter that I forgot to post.Hope you like it.
I used a freebie embossing folder, some dies, ribbon, gems and twine.I have also used a cute image from Meljens designs called 'Bunny love'.I coloured this image in with pro markers.

Challenges:

Well I'm hoping to get a little bit of crafting done today, so here's hoping.Enjoy your day whatever you're up to.

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Debs this is gorgeous so bright and one of my favourite colours .....gorgeous image and embossed backing folder truly is another of your amazing creations x

sheila said...

Stunning it will do for my Easter card next year good to start crafting early hugs Sheila xxx

Marie97 said...

Pretty! Love the yellow...your coloring lovely. TFS

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww so cute. Hope you feel better today x

Unknown said...

Superb looking card with this sweet image, love the bright yellow Debs, such a happy colour this is! Hope you're doing a bit better now? Take care, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rae Ann said...

Such a cheerful, bright card! Love all of the elements you used. Hope you are feeling better.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Easter challenge!

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous summery card, love al of the yellow x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...