Wednesday 30 April 2014

Thanks


Morning crafters,
It's the start of a new challenge over at Nutcrafters and it's the lovely Katie who's chosen 
'Bingo'

I've chosen the top line of 'No layers, flowers and girly image' 
I've used one of my stamps from Nutcrafters called 'Hatter', as well as a an old Nutcrafters
 sentiment stamp. I coloured her in with promarkers. I also used a flower die to draw 
around as well as a fine liner.




Main prize......
to spend in the Nutcrafters store....
but remember to qualify for this you need to use a Nutcrafters image
(there's a freebies page here)
2nd prize.....2 Nutcrafters digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice

(subject to availability)

We'd love you to pop over to join in and to see what the rest of the teamies have created.

Challenges:
As this post goes live I am getting ready to pop into Hull with my daughter Shannen. Have a lovely day whatever you're up to.

Hugs Debs x

5 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely as always Debs, that image is great.....more for my wish list lol! Hope you had a fun day in Hull!
hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

Aww Debs this is so cute x

PaperDaisies said...

Such a great card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

Jasmine said...

How cute! Love all the little hand-drawn details, and the adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

BethieJ said...

CUTE card!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...