Saturday 5 February 2011

Dad's birthday cards!

Decided to make an easel card for my Dad's birthday card which was for today.
I used a picture from a whippet calendar,
cream card,
gold mirror board,
buttons,
copied the picture to have a faded background sheet using my craft studio
and printed a verse off.

For a Grandad card I used a sheet from Craftsuprint and printed it out onto super smooth white card
 and cut around it and decoupaged some of the tools.

My Dad liked his cards, especially the whippet one, bless him.  I popped down to deliver them today.
Just a quick post tonight.
Bye for now
x

2 comments:

Karen J said...

Hi Debbie .. lovely card. If you pop over to my blog I have something for you xx

Mina said...

fab cards Debbie, I love how you used the whippet photo what a great idea
Mina xxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...