Wednesday 24 July 2013

Lots of layers

Back again with a new challenge from Ruby's Rainbow and the theme chosen this time by the lovely Shaz is:
'Layer it up'

So lots of layers on your creation please. We'd love you to pop over and join in with us.Also remember to have a peek at what the rest of the fabulous teamies have made.
We are also looking for 3 new DT members to join us so why not pop over here and apply if you're interested.

I used some freebie papers, a few dies, Penny Black stickeroo, card candi, kanban sentiment stamp, number peel off and some pretty flowers.

Challenges:

Apologies that I haven't been commenting and popping by your blogs since I got home. I had a really bad headache which I think was a migraine on Saturday afternoon (stabbing pains in my forehead,couldn't stand the light) and my head hasn't been that good since - still can't stand alot of light etc..... I'm thinking of you all and will get round to you eventually, just hang in there with me.

Love Debs x

16 comments:

Lesley said...

Very pretty card Debs, love the citrus colours and fab image! xx

Basslady said...

i love the image and the brilliant look of your adorable card so much, hun!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Angelique said...

Beautiful. Lovin that frame its gorgeous.

Huggsss,Angelique

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Very sophisticated! Love the colors.

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Your card is simply gorgeous x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Debbie - stunning image and gorgeous DP's.
Hope the headache has gone now.
Take care
Debs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & layout!
Hope your head is feeling betters today
hugs shell xx

Angela said...

Wow, way to rock the challenges...your card is beautiful! Love the image and it is embellished so prettily!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Debbie, this is just so beautiful and so chic. So love the zesty colours and design.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: I am also now your latest keen Follower xxx

Bonnie Irvine said...

Beautiful colour palette on this lovely card. The images are a great combination and I really like how you have incorporated the dies into the design. Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon. I hope your head is better. Migraines are no fun!

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Debbie, fabulous image and lovely summer colours.
I'm sorry you have not been well, I hope you are feeling better now.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

The colours give this a fresh,Summery look.The roses are a pretty touch.Great design and feminine feel to this fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Amanda said...

Hi, thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again. Hugs Amanda

Margreet said...

Beautiful cards with fab colours and details...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Julie said...

Such a lovely design, I love your summery colours! Thanks for joining the Ladybug's, remember to call back tomorrow for the new challenge, Julie.x

Dips said...

Gosh, what a super card, I love the main image and your fresh colour scheme. Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge on an Oldie But A Goodie. Don’t forget to pop by on Tuesday to see our new challenge. Keep using up all that old stash!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...