Thursday 30 January 2014

Princess Stepper Card

Morning lovely Crafters,


It's Debbie here to do a quick post of what I've made this week. I really fancied doing a different shaped card for a change so decided on a A6 stepper card and I wanted to play with Funkyhand's Little-princess craft paper download and this is what I came up with.

Now I've never made these flowers before so here are a few pics of how I did them. I'd seen them being done on a the telly so wanted to have a go.


Cut a strip of paper and cut into it like a I have leaving a band at the top to glue.It's a fringe effect.
Roll it up from one end to the other then tease the fringed papers out and you're left with this funky flower. You've probably seen it before but I enjoyed trying something new.

Why not try something new with your lovely Funkyhand papers etc. Why not pop over to Get funky and craft and tell us what you've made lately with your funkyhand products and if we've inspired you to try something new. You can also leave us a link to your blog or pop it on our Facebook page.Come on everyone lets Get funky and craft.

See you all soon.
Debbie xx

4 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Debbie, great shape & real fresh looking....perfect for a little princess! Those flowers are fab too, will have to have a go at them!
hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

Oh this Debbie is gorgeous

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Debbie! just fit for a princess xx

Shirley said...

I love your card fold and the colors too~ Thanks for explaining how you did those flowers. They are too cute and I really like the bows too!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...