Wednesday 9 April 2014

Nutcrafters Tots or Teens

Morning all,

How are we all doing today? Hope it's a nice day where you are. Sorry I've not blogged since last week but I've been busy crafting what with a few cards needed for birthdays over the next week and helping my daughter to sort her house out so that she can hand the keys back to the landlord which was yesterday.That's 2 ovens I've cleaned in a week - I know what I'd rather be doing instead of that.Mine had to be done as it filled the house with smoke everytime I used it - WHOOPS - naughty oven.
Anyway enough chatting about me and onto the job in hand:

It's midway reminder time over at Nutcrafters and the challenge is: 
'Tots or Teens'
So here's my card with one of the new release stamps called 'The Swing' isn't he a cutie, all coloured with promarkers.
There's still time to pop over and join in, so I look forward to seeing you over there.Don't forget to check the teamies lovely makes too.

Don't forget to check out the new stamps and digital stamps available now over at Nutcrafters.There is a wide range of adorable images designed by the lovely Katie.

Challenges:

Have a lovely day whatever you're up to and don't forget to enter my candy.I am heading to my Pain clinic tomorrow afternoon as I ended up not going last week in Hull so we'll see what the doc has to say.

Hugs Debs x

17 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

These ovens are so naughty!! Our grill smokes too!! whoops! Your card is gorgeous, love the image and those fluffy clouds! Good luck at the pain clinic, wish all DR's helped with stuff like this! I have never been to one and have suffered with the same problem for 6 years!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love die cuts you have used
Hugs Shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love die cuts you have used
Hugs Shell xx

Debbie said...

They are free embossing folders from my latest simply cards and papercraft mag.Just cut them out.Thanks for your lovely comment x

sheila said...

Beautiful cards as always I've order my new nutcrafters stamps awaiting postman hugs Sheila xxx

Unknown said...

Totally adorable and fun card Deb, lovely spring scene! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jo said...

Isn't he just adorable? Love the scene you've made with him Debs, looks fab! The new images are so cute aren't they, can see them being very popular!
hugs Jo

Michelle J M said...

What a dear little fellow! Such a pretty card, I love those clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Michelle x

Sandra H said...

Oh Debbie this is gorgeous x

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a super duper card Debbie and great scene you have created too!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

scrappymo! said...

Cute little card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the shaped card and the scene you created for the fun image!
Thank you for joining our Anything Goes for Kids Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Dawn said...

What a cute little card! Thanks for taking the time to join in our challenge at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Unknown said...

AWE Debs this is so cute, love this image, your colours and LO, thank you for sharing with us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck xxx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck.
Mags
x

mand said...

Lovely fresh card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe, Amanda

Sammy said...

such a fun image and a lovely card. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...