Monday 10 October 2016

Happy Birthday Daughter

Hi all,
I'm popping by today to wish my beautiful daughter a

'Happy 22nd Birthday!'


She loves shabby chic and vintage things so I had to make her a special card. The papers are Polkadoodles, freebie stamps, Tonic punch, Clearly besotted word stamps.

We popped round to her house this morning at 10am to watch her opening her pressies.
We are going out for a meal tonight me, Shamus, Shan and her boyfriend Nath.

She had a party at the pub on Friday as I was too ill to celebrate her 21st last year, bless her. It was a good night. She also raised £60 that night for the hospital I had chemo at in Hull, bless her. it is now at £100. I'm so touched and proud of her.

Challenges:
Hope you're all well. Thank you for popping by to see me. I've not been managing to comment lately, but I'm hoping to catch up with you all soon.

Big Hugs
Debbie xx

9 comments:

Sarah said...

You have got the Shabby chic/vintage look spot on Debbie, love the colours of the roses. Sounds like the party was a great success xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous shabby chic card. Don't worry aboit visiting, you take care of yourself hun. Of course if you do have time I have some candy on offer xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l love all the detail added l hope you have an enjoyable night celebrating as l'm sure you will sending lots of love and hugs take care x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Debbie thought I'd just pop in and say thanks for your visit and comment, it's lovely to see a new face.
Your daughters card is beautiful, and just perfect for someone who love shabby chic. I hope she had a super birthday yesterday.
You have many gorgeous creations on your blog and I love the beautiful poppies blog page, Kate x

sheila said...

Evening Debbie a beautiful card for a beautiful daughter from a special thoughtful mum & dad I'm so pleased you had a lovley special meal together and a little party too no wonder your so proud of her you have been through a very tough time as a family sending caring hugs xxx

Sybrina K said...

I'm sure your daughter's going loved her shabby chic card. It's so pretty. And, thanks for such a warm welcome to the Sparkles Christmas DT. :)

Sybrina K said...

I'm sure your daughter's going loved her shabby chic card. It's so pretty. And, thanks for such a warm welcome to the Sparkles Christmas DT. :)

Koraliki Beaty said...

Nice work. Thanks for joining at Star Stampz challenge. DT Beata

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Lovely shabby chic feel to it. Thanks for dropping by the Fab 'n' Funky challenge with your sweet card. LOVE the touches of purple. Hugs, Wends xoxo F'n'F DT

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...