Thursday 21 February 2019

Hunkydory Products Review

Hi all,
Here is a review of a couple more Hunkydory products. Both very useful too.
I have to say Hunkydory has done it again on quality products.
I was keen to try both the Moonstone dies and the 3 in 1 die brush.
The dies are reasonably priced, sturdy, easy to use and so detailed. The packaging is easy to cut so that the die can go back in it to be stored safely. They performed beautifully too. I have an electronic die cutter so had to put them through only once or twice with a heavier weight of card stock such as the Adorable Scorable card.

The 3 in 1 die is good value for money for under £10. Bearing in mind I've never used one of these tools before,  it was so easy to use. It brushed the majority of the pieces out of the card and die. The needle which is like a pokey tool gets rid of the rest. It is lightweight, easy to use and ergonomic. The spatula lifts the card out of the die too as advertised. 
I would recommend these dies and tools to anyone.
Here are 2 cards using both items:



Thanks for popping by and seeing me.
Hugs Debbie xx

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beuatoful cards

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Debbie, these dies are fabulous aren't they - I was lucky enough to produce samples for the launch shows with them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julia said...

Lovely cards hun xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, your cards are fab. It's nice to see the dies actually cut out as it's hard to imagine sometimes.
Hugs Sue W.

sheila said...

A wonderful set xxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...