Thursday 1 August 2019

Snowtime.....

Morning all,
There is a new challenge over at:
Sparkles Forum Christmas
The lovely Caz has chosen the theme of:
'It's Snowtime'
I used some card, freebie dies, snow embossing folder, stamps and the word Snow that my friend Sheila had die cut for me.Quite a simple but effective scene I thought. I really enjoyed making it too. Plus it's another card for the box
Why not get ahead and join in with us teamies over at:

Challenges:
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge -448
dream valley challenge-206-christmas-in-july
cute n crafty christmas challenge-16-anything christmas/winter goes

Thanks for all your lovely comments and for popping by to see me.
Hugs Debbie xxx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debby just love your card for this challenge hope your keeping well take care xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Debbie, you have created a lovely snowy scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

I love this snowy scene Debby, the embossed snow is fabulous xx

sheila said...

Beautiful card Debbie a nice snowy scene crafting hugs xxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh I love this!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Petra-loves-paper said...

Lovely, snowy card, greetings Petra

Monica C. said...

A lovely scene created all in white like this with just the pop of color in the sky.
Thank you for joining the Cute N Crafty Christmas challenge.
Monica C. DT Cute N Crafty

Erica Rosario said...

Good reeading your post

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...