Sunday 15 September 2019

Beautiful Poppies

Hi all,
Hope you're all well and enjoying your weekend. 
I'd like to wish my lovely friend 'Sheila' a Happy Birthday. She's a lover of poppies too like me. I'm late in wishing her a Happy birthday as I got my days mixed up..... silly billy. this is a card I made her this week. She's a fellow crafter and we message each other everyday. She's my rock
Challenges:
Well I'd better go and cook dinner with my hubby-it's a fry up tonight so nothing too taxing.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Big Hugs
Debbie xxxx

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, gorgeous poppies and lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

As another 'Poppy Lady' I adore this as I'm sure your friend will. and a lovely sentiment as well.

B x

Emily Shroom said...

Love the soft colours and those beautiful poppies, I am sure your friend will be delighted with the card even if it is a little late! Thanks for sharing at Bizzy Bec's

Sandra H said...

A beautiful card x

Sandra H said...

Also hope your well take care xx

sheila said...

I love my card Debbie it’s beautiful thank you crafting hugs xxx

Carole J said...

A beautiful Poppy card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love those poppies and the layering you did on this card!!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...