Monday 6 December 2010

New baby cards

Here's two new baby cards I've made for a friend using
my Docrafts Forever Friends cd roms. I love Forever Friends.

 Not great photos I'm afraid.

I won some blog candy last week from Fliss at http://stamperschef.blogspot.com. It was some fab crafty items from Polka Doodles as part of there blog hop week.  I was so excited at winning, will show you the stash once the posties start delivering to us again..... The joys of Winter!  Haven't been out since last Tuesday, plenty of time to craft.....

2 comments:

brenda said...

Thank you so much for your comforting words Debbie, it means a lot.

And lovely to see your beautiful baby cards.

B x

Mina said...

these are beautiful Debbie, so pretty and soft feeling...Merry Christmas and I wish you and those you love a wonderfully joyous holiday season
Mina xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...