Wednesday 25 May 2011

60th Birthday card

Hi,
It's been a busy day today what with being at my voluntary for a couple of hours making a lovely stir fry and a banana split then we ate it for lunch.   It's a tough job but someone has to do it!!!!  They're such a talented group.  Then I had my shopping delivered  and the washing - a woman's work is never done...  BBQ tonight - no wonder the sun has gone in.  I don't know about you but I find Barbie's harder work, to-ing and fro-ing. Give me a roast any day.  I have some news I came in the top 3 of the Get Funky and Craft challeng blog, with my hand bag,  Really chuffed and another blinkie in the side bar.
Here's a card a made for a lady from the voluntary class - she had a big 60th party and I had a lovely time.....


I used my dress kanban stamp and paper pieced it onto some hunkydory paper, backing papers & flowers - SWALK cdrom and hunkydory, blue and cream card, hunkydory sentiment, 60 peel off with a gem on it-need some bling, Craftwork candy and cream ribbon.  This is one card I was quite pleased with.  i just love the soft colours.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Wee Memories Challenge blog-stamp it.
Fussy and Fancy challenge - a recipe: 3 papers,2 embellishments,ribbon.
Crafts 4 Eternity challenge blog  - Embellishment recipe - flower, ribbon, bling.
Papertake Weekly Challenge blog - Pastel colours.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Love Debs x

Crafts 4 Eternity challenge blog

7 comments:

pinky said...

Very classy, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Jules said...

Wow you sound like you have been super busy Debs.

Loving this card you have made here. Gorgeous colours and I love the dress and papers very much.

Love Jules xx

michele said...

Fabulous card Debs! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Jacq said...

Hi Debs,
Just Gorgeous!!!! Love the dress image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments. A really elegant and beautiful creation.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Mina said...

wow Debbie I love love love that stamp its gorgeous and you chose just the perfect colour for it...stunning
Mina xxx

Maria Matter said...

this is so beautiful Debbie!

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant! :)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...