Sunday 22 January 2012

Pull.......................

Whew it's a wild wild day so I'm staying put..

Did I get my stamps sorted out and my dies - er no!  Didn't get a chance as I had my Mum in law over for tea which was nice.  So the order of the day is to get that little job done hopefully!

Here's a card I made this week for my Nephew. 
I used spotted papers from: whiff of joy paper pad, the distressed looking paper topper is from a My Craft Studio cdrom, Digi stamp from Kenny K-freebie from a while ago coloured with promarkers, usual distress ink(vintage photo), kraft card, card candi, computer typed sentiment, string and a charm (from Nutcrafters).

Challenges:
Celebrate the occasion challenge 46 - any occasion must use polka dots
I love promarkers challenge 100 - anything goes
Craft your days away challenge 37 - distressing
do you stack up challenge 55 - patterned paper
Stamps r us challenge just kidding around

Back soon with another card.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Love Debs x

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! They look like they're actually playing a little tug-of-war! Wonderful colors and design and I love the addition of the charm! What a wonderful card and know he's going to love it.
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

WencheP said...

This is so cool and it's just perfect for a boy. Love the image - very cool! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is brilliant.

Love your fabby papers and that great male image.

Great personalisation too.

Love Jules xx

Karen said...

Great card and such fab colours, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Adrian said...

Such a fun card thanks for playing with CTO!

Unknown said...

Ahhh'' Deb's this is a great fun card I love it, all your cards are just so gorgeous!! a beautiful make.
Hugs
Sarah x

Pauline C said...

Great fun card Debs. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Pauline x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the stacked papers and your image is too fun, really great card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

Denise said...

Great card - perfect for a boy and I love that image.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Love it, so fun. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up this week. Hugs, Joan

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card and I love the fun image you have used.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our distressed challenge.

Sarahxx

paper fun said...

Awesome boy card. I love the orange.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...