Monday 13 February 2012

Love is in the air!

Hi,

Well the snow is melting thank goodness and I've been crafting away today - what better way to start the week!  Here's my card using a cute freebie from Nutcrafters challenge blog.  As soon as I saw it I needed to use it.
I used the digi stamp coloured with promarkers as mentioned above, spotted papers from my Papermania capsule crafnberry & apple paper pad, cut out a heart from a template, a digi sentiment and some hearts.  Quite a cleanish card for me today with no matting and layering.

Challenges:
nutcrafters challenge 11-valentines
card makin mamas challenge 38-valentine
do you stack upchallenge 58-love
Pennys paper-crafty challenge-72 - Love is in the air
I love promarkers challenge-103 - love is in air

Well must go as I need to get another card done for my hubby.  Have a great Monday.

Love Debs x

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Very cute card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card Debs & love your little black hearts...

Thanks for playing along at Nutcrafters & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Debs, thanks for joining in with the Nutcrafters challenge again. Debs xx

Denise said...

Such a pretty card and I love the cute image.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Sprytebyrd said...

A very sweet card!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...