Tuesday 10 July 2012

Setting a scene

Afternoon,

Well, yesterday went without a hitch and the train was on time and had a nice afternoon with my Sis and nephew, then my Dad arrived early and stayed for tea which was so lovely.  I was tired but it was worth it. Today has been spent in town seeing if I could find some nice tops and mission accomplished in Next.  My sis is a great shopper along with Shannen and helped me in the changing room and choosing.  Also was looking for an outfit or maxi dress for a high school reunion coming up a week on Friday but to no avail but there's still plenty of shopping time. My nephew was pushing me in my chair and did a fab job for an 11 year old - bless.  Anyway onto my card, it's bright and fun and hopefully will remind us of some summer days - today is so wet - yuk:
I used Seaside duo boy digi stamp from Nutcrafters - promarkers, paper -freebie Fancy pants beach babe paper stack and ice-cream charm.

Challenges:
nutcrafters challenge-21-making-scene
totally papercrafts-here comes summer
delicious doodles challenge 23-summer-holidays
paper-crafting journey summer-challenge
incy wincy designs - summertime
sparkles forum challenge-33-summer fun
crafty calendar challenge - julys challenge-fun-in-sun.

Have a lovely evening and tune into Create and Craft to see  the lovely Anice showcasing the new cdrom wishes and kisses it is fantastic.  I'll pop back later and show you some samples I did using the cd.

Love Debs x




8 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, this is so adorable and cute!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card, thanks for joining in again at Nutcrafters. Debs xx

Helen said...

Great card and I love the bright colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us again at Nutcrafters.

Helen x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & image!
Hugs Shell xx

ahlers5 said...

Very cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Diane

Christy Beans said...

Such a cute scene! He kind looks like his mom asked him to pose for a pic after building that sweet little sandcastle! LOL =) Thanks for joining us for the Summer challenge at PCJ!

If you're interested, I have some Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun! =)

tootsie said...

Thank you for entering our summer challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

I have some BLOG CANDY
on my blog if you are interested!

Hugs,
Wendy

dragonllew said...

Great card your beach hut reminds me of the deckchairs in the beach here in Bournemouth. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...