Monday 7 January 2013

Embossing

Well, how's everyone...... are you all back in the swing of things?  A new year full of new experiences - very philosophical I know.. One tries - ha ha.  I'm still trying to shake off this sickness bug that I've had for a week. It's the stomach pains that are such a nuisance.  It's certainly helped the old wasteline plenty. Not the best way to lose weight but hey ho that's life.

Here's a card I made for my Mum in law for Christmas.I absolutely loved doing the embossing and must do more of it. 
I used a freebie snowflake stamp, versamark and white embossing powder, Marianne's Designs Poinsetta ,Anja's leaves 2 and english rose die, satin ribbon, white webbing for a bow,freebie xmas sentiment stamp & kanban family stamp.

Challenges:
abc-challenge - e-for-embossing
marianne design divas-its-christmas(Creatables dies - Anja's leaves 2, Poinsetta straight & english rose
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 106-santa-has-gone
Christmas card challenges-week-6
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2 -extra-for-january

I've got some news to share with you on Wednesday so will see you then.

Love Debs x

8 comments:

Basslady said...

wow, hun! this is such a masterpiece! i love the gorgeous and stylish look of it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Debs said...

Gorgeous elegant card Debbie - love the embossing.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and belated Happy New Year.
Take care
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and the image is just so adorable and amazing layout too! x

Hazel said...

This is adorable - I'm sure your MIL love it - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Louise said...

Beautiful card, very elegant love the embossing and the added flower is perfect, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our embossing challenge
Louise

Tineke van der Linden said...

Heel mooi is deze kerstkaart!
Dank je wel voor het meedoen bij MD Divas.
Groetjes Tineke

Margo said...

Gorgeous! I love the white and kraft together!
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

flossbite said...

Wonderful card, very stylish! I must get my hands on that die-cutter! Thanks for joining us at CHNC. Hugs Fiona x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...