Friday 15 March 2013

Mother's Day wall plague

Hi all,

Well I have drawn a winner from my candy that finished yesterday.  I'd like to thank everyone that entered and welcome my new followers as well as my existing followers.I appreciate every comment I receive - it really spurs me on.

The winner is: Marianne - congratulations dearie, send your contact details to me at bookwormjohns@yahoo.co.uk so I can put your goodies in the post for you.

Here's a plague I made for my Mum for Mother's Day, it's the first plague I have painted, stamped and decorated.  I was quite pleased with the result - I hope you like it.

I used an old Kanban poppy stamp which I love, mdf heart painted with acrylic paint, pink petticoat sentiment printed on Safmat, chipboard letters inked, ribbon and poppy flowers.

Challenges:

Well it's raining here so you know what that means - more time to craft! Trying to get ahead with some DT cards before I go away to Scotland next Thursday for just under a week.Can't wait.

Love Debs x




9 comments:

brenda said...

Well done to Marianne.

Love your wall plaque Debbie, it's inspired me to have a go at one. I bought several at Stamperama ready to paint and decorate but the'y not made it out of the bag yet.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Debbie, I totally overlooked you had linked up you plaque to my blog celebration, I tell you the lifts no going to the top floor this week !

Thank you so much and for your inspiration.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise. Just hopped over and I have won, thanks so much. Will e-mail you now. Your plaque is gorgeous, love the stamped poppies. Have a fab holiday xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow... i love the sign you have made for your mom.
Did she love it?
i love how you did the poppies.

hugs
Claudia

Jo said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous plaque...bet your Mum loved it, the poppies are beautiful! Hope you have a lovely
weekend!
Hugs Jo x

KandA said...

This is so gorgous. Love the way you have decorated it and I bet your mum loved it. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ chaallenge xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous wall plaque Debbie - bet your Mum loved it.
Debs xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a fabulous idea. So pretty!

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy ABAC Challenge!

Unknown said...

amazing

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...