Sunday 10 March 2013

Springtime

Morning everyone,

Hope you're all okay.The sun is shining with the odd flurry of snow and I mean it is just a tiny flake or two in sunny East Yorkshire.  I've just received a beautiful card  and a lovely long t-shirt saying for sofa days-so cute. How lucky am I.
I'm going to have an easy day as I'm a little stiff with a few aches and pains mind you it has been an ultra hectic week after all.  So my own fault..... Yesterday was a mammoth crafting day which was fab.Here's a spring card I made.
I used papers and tulip images from Polkadoodle - Sundae of seasons, De'sire border die, gems, ribbon and sentiment from Picknix 1 cdrom.

Challenges:
polkadoodle week-9-spring-flowers
trimmies craft challenge197-7th-of-march-easter spring
crafty creations challenges-show us some green
cute card thursday challenge-259-spring-fever
the squirrel and the fox challenge-39-autumn-or-spring(spring)
one stop craft challenge-219-spring

Enjoy your day and stay cosy.  There is still a few days left to enter my candy so don't be shy, click HERE! you don't need a blog....

Love Debs x

7 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful Spring card Debbie - love the fabulous colours.
Hope you've had a great day.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Debbie and l like the sentiment a lot!! we had a flutter of snow here too but l think you might get more .....take care xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debbie,lovely fresh colours...Hope you have a great week..Take care...
Mandy x

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful Spring card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty Debbie! We dutch love our tulips ;-) Such wonderful coloured flowers, perfect for spring (although we're having snow today, argh!) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Shelley said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge, Shelley xx

Aunty Sue said...

Debbie this is a brilliant spring card and thanks for sharing with us at craft this week

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...