Wednesday 3 April 2013

Shaped cards

Hi all,

The lovely Helen has picked theme this time over at Nutcrafters which is:
'Shaped cards'
I used one of the new and soon to be released digital stamps from Nutcrafters called 'Helping Hand' - promarkers, kraft card for border die and plant pot, flowers - polkadoodles, ribbon, leaf die, grass cut out by hand and die-cut fence inked from my stash.
Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability)

So we hope to see you over there joining in.

This is quite a different shaped card for me, I had an idea but still not too sure about it??????  

Challenges:

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend and had lots of chocolate.  Had a lovely shopping morning with Shannen on Monday - got a few bits and pieces.

Back soon with another post.

Big crafty hugs Debs x

4 comments:

brenda said...

What a great shape Debbie, it makes a really lovely card to receive.

I am off to Paris tomorrow so will catch up with you again when we get back next Tuesday,

B x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Debbie xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous & that image is so sweet!
Hugs Jo x

Lisa Minckler said...

That's just too cute! I love the big beautiful potted flowers with the button centers and then below is this wonderful little scene of helping hands. Terrific job on your shaped card and I'm so happy you entered this in our challenge. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...