Wednesday 25 September 2013

Favourite Colour Combination-mine is pink & white

Happy Wednesday,

I should be relaxing at my Mum's in Scotland so hopefully this will post for me - please Mr.Blogger!!!!! Over at Nutcrafters it's time for the midway reminder of the current challenge which is:

'Favourite colour combination-pink & white'

Now a girl can not have too much pink and white in her life so here's my card -sunglasses at the ready. 
I used 'Teacup mouse' digital stamp coloured with spectrum noir pens, papers from my stash, pink webbing tied into a bow, lots of ribbon, sparkly flowers, glitter and a little faux stitching with my white gel pen. Very pretty pretty for me.......

Don't forget there are prizes to be won, freebies to use and the rest of the teamies are giving you some lovely inspiration so pop over and join in.

Challenges:

Have a great day. I'll be back soon.

Love Debs x

2 comments:

Renate said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

alex said...

Such a sweet card, thank you for sharing at Creative Moments
Alex (DT)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...