Saturday 8 February 2014

Tag Time

Hi all,

Just a quick post today to tell you some news: 
Over at Nutcrafters the lovely Katie is having an amazing SALE!




I decided to use a Nutcrafters sentiment stamp set which I purchased over a year ago. I wanted to focus totally on the set below.I don't think it's in stock now.

The only extras I used were distress inks, buttons and twine.Hope you like it.There are so many wonderful stamps and digital stamps available so why not pop over and get yourself some bargains, and I mean bargains.

Challenges:
Have a lovely weekend my bloggy friends.

Hugs Debs x

6 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely....that stamp set is fab! Hope you're well & having a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

Shirley said...

What a really cute card! I really like how you did the pocket for the sentiments and they are wonderful! The stamped areas and your colors are fantastic together too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love it. Hope you will enter my candy x

Mrs.B said...

Such a great card, love all the little tags and sentiments.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love the cute little tags and the little pocket for them!
Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap and Good Luck x

craftytrog said...

Your card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...