Wednesday 6 August 2014

Birds,birds, birds

Hello again,

Another new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow and it's Vickie's turn to choose the theme of:

'For the Birds'

For my card I used a couple of embossing folders, cut out a circle, inked up the embossed parts with Tumbled glass distress ink, stamped a sentiment,popped some bakers twine on and found a little charm.
I decided that I didn't want to stamp an image on my card this time, I fancied doing something a bit different for me and with cleaner lines and less embellishments.

The rest of the teamies have made some amazing and inspiring creations so why not pop over and join in with us.

I made this card for my Mum and Bob to thank them for having me when I was up in Scotland for a week and they recently sent me and Shamus a food processor with a blender which I love. Mind you the first day we had it and I'd washed it up Shamus cut his hand on the blades when drying it up then a week later I caught my thumbs on them too - d'oh.....

Challenges:
Thanks for popping by, have a lovely day whatever you're up to.

Hugs Debs x

15 comments:

sheila said...

Soft gentle colours lovley card xxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, love bird cards and the colours are lovely, ouch re the blades cuts x

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie oh wow what a lovely card x

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you coloured the embossed pattern.

Have a great week
Hugs Nick

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card; love the colored embossed images. Hugs

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card hun love it and thanks for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday very good luck Judith DT x

Helen said...

Very elegant, love it.

Hugs Helen P xx

Unknown said...

Oh how very delicate your card is Debs... So stylish! Love the background with this fine shade of green and the charm is spot on! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your favourites at Allsorts, gorgeous creation;-))m

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! Your embossing is lovely and it reminded me I have the same Birds and Swirls EF. Thanks for the inpsiration!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

I absolutely love the elegance of the inked embossing. Love the charm too!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Beautiful delicate card. The colour is lovely. Thank you for joint in with us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge and Anything Goes. Caroline x

mixamatoasties said...

Pretty card.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan

Highland Handmade said...

Oooh this is lovely! gorgeous card xxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...