Thursday 5 February 2015

Love, Love, Love

Hi all,
I'm popping by today to share with you a make using 1 of the 5 love themed paper downloads by the lovely Anice.
There are posts everyday in February by the talented funkettes. So why not go to our Funkyhand inspiration blog called Get Funky and Craft




This is 1 of my favourite collections as it's not just for a love themed project. All of  the Funkyhand digital papercraft downloads always have several sheets that you can use for any occasion, which makes them so versatile.

On Pinterest I saw a card that used jigsaw pieces on a card and remembered that I'd been bought some blank little jigsaw pieces for stamping on a few years ago by my hubby, so I decided to draw around them and cut them out of these yummy papers.

I really enjoyed playing with these papers again. Remember that all these Love downloads papers are available for a special price of £1, fab value. 

Challenges:

Gosh it's been a busy week with DT posts and trying to keep up to date. Hope you're all well and thank you so much for visiting me and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Debbie xx

12 comments:

sheila said...

Love the card happy crafting xxx

Unknown said...

Huh? My comment just disappeared, just like that! As I was saying Debbie, how cool is this! Love the papers and pretty shapes (I'm currently working on puzzle pieces, too, but I can't show it until the end of the month ;-) Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandra H said...

Oh Debbie l just adore your card the papers and shapes are amazing xx

Rene said...

Gorgeous card! So creative...thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun....great idea with the jigsaw pieces!
Hugs Shell xx

Bettina L. said...

Such a perfect card for valentines. Love the jigsaw pieces and colours. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

Aunty Sue said...

A very clever card love the idea so pleased you share your creation with us at crafty sentiments this week

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Pillan said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
/Pillan

Carole said...

Thank you for joining in the Valentine challenge at Dream Valley, good luck
Happy Crafting
Carole x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and so Sweet. Thank you so much for playing us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely project! I love your colorcombo too! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Bianca XX

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...