Monday 25 January 2016

Flowery Monday

Hi all,
How was your weekend? I had a nice restful weekend and my friend Julia came over for a cuppa. She's also a  card maker so we always have lots to talk about.

Today I've been for my blood test and before I went I started to play with my ink and Clarity Stamp Chrysanthemum stencil. I had great fun. Hope you like it too.


Challenges

That's all from me today lovely crafters. I have an appointment with my Oncologist tomorrow, I've not seen him since September so here's hoping he'll let me have a follow up scan without me having to set my hubby on him....ha ha. Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm going to decide what we are having for tea tonight. I am following the healthy eating plan from itv.com - Eat more, lose more on Lorraine. I last 4 lb last week so I am buzzing. I have lost half a stone in 3 weeks whoopee.... The chematherapy and steroids made me balloon in weight.

Thanks for popping by and all the lovely comments you've left me since I have returned to blogging. Bless you all.

Hugs Debbie xxx

13 comments:

sheila said...

A beautiful use of the chrysanthemum clarity stencil so pleased you are well enough now to enter the clarity blog challenge hugs xxx

carols handmade cards said...

Love how you have used this stencil. Thank you for entering the challenge and the best of luck. Xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debbie, such a lovely stencil and pretty colours.
I hope everything goes well with your Oncologist tomorrow.
Pauline
x

Linda Page said...

Love what you have done with this stencil Debbie I like how you have matched the design on the different layers.
Good luck and thanks for entering the challenge and good luck for tomorrow

Naomi said...

Super, love this idea and how you have made it. Good luck with everything.

Sarah said...

Wow...This is outstanding Debbie, you are going to get value from this stamp for sure!! That lifestyle plan sounds great, I could do with losing a few pounds too. Hope your appointment goes well xx

Angela said...

A beautiful way of showcasing the chrysanthemum stencil Debbie. Thanks for joining this month's Clarity challenge. Good luck! I hope your oncologist appointment goes well. x

Mrs P said...

This is such a lovely piece of artwork Debbie! Thank you for entering the Challenge and Good Luck! Look forward to seeing you back here again satisfying your crafty obsession :-) xxx

crafty said...

Love your idea on this piece good luck in the clarity challenge xx

AndreaNorris said...

Love your layers of the chrysanthemum very effective and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Lesley said...

Your layers add an extra dimension to the Chrysanthemum. Good luck in the Clarity challenge x

Karen said...

Lovely card, I like how you have added the extra layers to make your Chrysanthemum the focus. Thank you for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.

Amanda Openshaw said...

Lovely work Debbie, thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge. Good luck.
Hugs
Amanda xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...