Monday 1 February 2016

Winter scene

Morning lovely crafters,

I've rejoined the other design team I belong to and it's the 1st of the month so
it's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Forum Christmas. The lovely Jane has picked this months challenge, so without further ado she's chosen:

'A Winter Landscape'


I used an embossing folder and stamp set that came free with one of my 'Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine'
Our sponsor this month is  Fantastic Ribbons:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOPRng6P10AUB4E6r0UJsd6_8GPHB1pzePDHBj1p4N_6IX-tf0fCi-zE63vznD1sUwSQVqTUz3bPv0cpASbOOZv3_uxfwRG3Qg37-bdaAmXA8sgwOS3BC-41R05oUFqCmjiQa1svake3mG/s1600/FR-blinkie.png
Why not get ahead with your christmas cards and join in with us. We'd love to see whatever you make. Make sure you pop over and see what the rest of the talented teamies have made.
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Challenges:

Just a quick note to say my Oncologist appointment went okay on Tuesday. He just wanted to check if I had any side effects from my chemo which I haven't and he is sending me for a scan as I requested one.  I also had my ultrasound last Thursday which went well. Nothing was found which is brilliant news so I feel alot happier. I've only got the Asthma clinic this week then my bowel procedure on the 8th February. I'm getting there at long last. 

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments as always. It means such alot to me.

Hugs Debbie xx

10 comments:

Jane Willis said...

It's so good to see you back and with such a lovely card. That looks like a fantastic freebie!
Jane

Sarah said...

Good to hear your news Debbie. What a gorgeous card, a fantastic scene...really elegant xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, such a fabulous embossed scene.
I'm so please that your appointment went well and that your Oncologist has agreed to send you for a scan, great news.
Pauline
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous card design with beautiful embossing . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 266 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

JoAnn said...

Lovely winter wonderland. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Carla's Cards said...

A lovely embossed card! Thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

sheila said...

Lovley card happy crafting xxx

Anne said...

This is lovely Debbie, I have so many embossing folders that are very underused it's such an elegant effect.
Glad to hear you had good news, hope you're feeling a bit better and are taking it easy.
Anne xx

Marsha Reed said...

Wonderful card, Debbie! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...