Sunday 4 December 2016

Lots of Sparkle

Hi all,

How are we all today? Hope you're all well and busy with your Christmas preparations....
I was so lucky to come in the Top 3 in the last Monochrome challenge over at Indigo blu. We have been asked to do a piece for the reminder post. So why not pop over by clicking the link below and join in using your Indigo blu stamps.Indigo blu blog challenge November Glisten and Sparkle .

I used craft card and clear embossing powder. Plus lots of glitter of course.

Challenges:

Have a great day whatever you're doing. I am travelling home from my week away in Scotlandd with my Mum and Bob. It's been so lovely. I've missed home though so back to Hubby, Hunter the dog and Shannen who have been holding the fort.

Big hugs
Debbie xxxx

8 comments:

sheila said...

Stunning card Debbie safe journey home hugs xxx

Debbie said...

Aw thank you dearie xxx

Sarah said...

Love this card Debbie, particularly the fun Message!! Sounds a bit like me!! Lovely to hear you had a great time away but it's always lovely to get home though isn't it xx

Sandra H said...

Ooooh your card Debs is stunning l love it lots hope your time away was good and as above safe journey home sending lots of love x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Confrats and what a lovely card. Glad you have had fun

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Sue said...

Fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty HazelNuts Christmas Challenge Extra. And a very Happy New Year to you!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...