Saturday 31 March 2018

Poppies

Hi all,
Hope you're all having a lovely long weekend with a few Easter Eggs too. Yum.. Enjoy!! Can't beat chocolate to make you feel better. Well that's my excuse.
'Happy Easter'
I thought I'd pop by with a card I put together this week. I adore poppies so what better stamp to use to cheer a friend up.
It's a Hero Arts stamp which I love with a freebie sentiment from a magazine. Hope you like it.
Challenges:

Thanks for popping by, apologies it's been so long.
Hugs Debbie xx

9 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a wonderful card Debbie, love the gorgeous poppies. It's great to see you at AYLI xx

sheila said...

A beautiful card thank you for sending it to us hugs xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card and gorgeous colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debbie, I love poppies as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs, Ooh this is just beautiful l love poppies too! hope your well take care and enjoy your Easter x

Lin said...

One of my fave HA stamps, Debbie, and beautifully colored! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jules said...

Hi Debbie - love this card. Such a gorgeous poppy stamp and I love how you have used it on two layers!

Great sentiment stamp too. What a brilliant freebie!!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! I really love your poppies! Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it!

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

Really pretty and subtle florals. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...