Saturday 1 September 2018

Blue and Gold.

Morning all,
The new challenge over at:
The lovely Caz has chosen the theme of 'Krafty Christmas' 
'To use Blue and Gold'
I had a lovely time crafting earlier this week playing with these two colours. I prepped 2 more cards with this colour theme so once I've put them together that'll be more for my Christmas card box. A nice productive week. 
We'd love you to pop over and join in with us. There's lots of inspiration there from my fab teamies.


Challenges:
Thank you for leaving me your lovely comments. I really appreciate it.
Have a lovely day whatever you're up to. I'll be taking Hunter out for walkies in my electric wheelchair later. It keeps me out of mischief.. Here's hoping I can manage some crafting this weekend too.

Hugs Debbie xx

9 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Debs, lovely card as always. Enjoy your walk and hopefully you have sunshine as we do.

B x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Debs is your card and what lovely colours too! sending lots of love x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debbie, love the tree shaped sentiment. Hope you and Hunter had a good walk xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, a very different Christnas card, love it

sheila said...

Stunning card love the colours you have chosen so delicate love and hugs xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how the sentiment fits inside the tree. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sybrina K said...

This is so pretty, and I love the tree within the tree! Great interpretation of this month's theme. :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie, I love this.....what an awesome idea
Hope you're keeping well
Hugs Shell xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...