Monday 1 April 2019

Feature a Creature

 Morning all,
There is a new challenge over at:
Sparkles Forum Christmas
The lovely Helen has chosen the theme :
'Feature a Creature'
I used my Crafts Too John Lockwood embossing & die cut folder, crafters companion snowflake border die, the rest was from my stash.
Pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have created and why not join in                                                       with us.
Challenges:
Thank you for popping by to see me. I love to see what you've written to me.

Hugs Debbie xxx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs so pretty is your card so love the layout and the image hope your well sending lots of love x

sheila said...

A beautiful card Debbie crafting hugs xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, sweet penguins and elegant snowflake borders.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Debbie, what gorgeous creatures to feature! I love your sweet card, with it's lovely die cut windows. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Joan said...

Lovely card Debs, those penguins are so cute and it's a lovely embossed background too


Joan

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Debbie love your sweet card and that cute penguin bauble, thanks for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Debbie, such cute penguins xx Please join us as Christmas with the Cutie Pies...White on White challenge

sweet art designs said...

Love the penguin ornament. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...