Monday 1 July 2019

Include a Tree..

Morning all,
There is a new challenge over at:
Sparkles Forum Christmas
The lovely Jacky has asked us to:
'Include a Tree'
I used some papers and toppers from a Hunkydory freebie.
Why not pop over to:

and join with us.
The teamies have some fab inspiration to get your Christmas creative juices flowing. I'd like to welcome Heather to our Sparkles Christmas team. 
Challenges:
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge-444-anything goes
crafting by designs - get-ready-for-christmas-june-edition
cute n crafty christmas challenge-15-Christmas/winter

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and well wishes for me and my Mum. I went up to Scotland for a week to spend time with my Mum and stepdad. Lots of quality time and a little shopping of course. I am travelling up and down to Scotland regularly as her health isn't too great.
Take care and have a great day.
Can you believe it's July already!

Hugs Debbie xxx

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Debbie l loved the topper used hope your well sending lots of love xx

Jo said...

So gorgeous, love the colours and that image is just beautiful. Hope you're ok xx

brenda said...

Always love lilac as a Christmas colour Debbie and this ones is very pretty. Don't you go overdoing it with all that travel.

B x

sheila said...

Beautiful card love the colours you have chosen crafting hugs xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, a gorgeous topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, love the image and the long tall look. Take care of yourself xx

Helen said...

Beautiful, Debbie - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...