Friday 1 May 2020

Big bauble card...

                                                 Morning all,
Here's hoping you're all are doing okay. Thinking of you all lovely friends.
It's time for a new challenge over at:
Lynne has chosen
'Use Ribbon, Lace or Twine'
 I used a snowflake die for the background, friend die cut, Penny black robin heat embossed and coloured, clearly besottted stamp sentiments.
Why not join in with us over here.:
Challenges:

Big hugs and thank you for calling by. Take care.
Debbie xxx

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely Debbie is your card hope your well please stay safe xx

brenda said...

A lovely clean crisp looking Christmas creation with little PB cutie Debbie.

I hope you are keeping safe and well.

B x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debbie, I love the bauble shape and sweet Robin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linby said...

What a wonderful design, made me feel all Christmassy!
Thanks so much for joining in with my add a bow challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Sarah said...

This is a fabulous card Debbie. Love the bauble shape. Hope you are keeping well xx

Mummylade said...

Really adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

Lynne said...

A fabulous shape Debbie and I love your snow background and the touches of red x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make hun, love the shape

Hope you are well & staying safe
Hugs Shell xx

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A lovely Christmas card. Love the bauble shape and the diecut background.

Great way to create your sentiment too .. .. and of course I love the super cute little robin!

I hope all is well with you Debbie and your are coping OK during these very strange times.

Love Jules xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...