Thursday 1 July 2021

Lots of Snowflake

 Hi all,

It's the 1st of July so time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and it's my turn to choose the theme which is:

'Snowflakes - more than 1'

I used a Crafter's Companion snowflake die, a sheet of light green craftwork cards paper from my stash and a freebie stamp I've had a while.


Why not pop over and support the rest of the teamies and add to your Christmas card stash early. It sure helps me to be more prepared for Christmas.

Here's hoping you are all getting some of the beautiful sunshine we've been having lately. I've been pottering around in the garden and had a night away in a lodge with my daughter Shannen last month so it's been nice. 

I am currently in Scotland staying with my Dad for the first time since Mum's funeral in October. It's the first chance I've been able to get up due to covid  restrictions and my health so it'll be so nice to hug him at last. A special time indeed and I'm hoping to take some flowers to my Mum in the Rose garden next to the Crematorium too.

Challenges


Take care my lovelies and thank you for popping over to see what I've been up to and supporting me. 

Big hugs Debs xx

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Sending you huge hugs hunnie, enjoy your time with your Dad xxx

I love this make hun, the background papers are really subtle ..love it!
Hugs Shell xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Debbie, a lovely die, so delicate and pretty.
I hope you have a lovey time with your Dad.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

I'm running very late this week, so it's a bit of a quick hello and look at your pretty creation.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

So pleased you have been well enough to travel to see your Dad and give him that long awaited hug.

I hope your dad is coping OK. Super hard times for you all.

Loving your card very much. The snowflake die is beautiful.

Take care Debbie

Love Jules xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debs

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...